Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6

#51 Le 31-12-2022 à 01h27

Nouveau Membre
rubynch

Hello, I'm sorry to post again, but I messed up my mission (level 56) by aging up the baby immediately after it was born, so it didn't count /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif If it's ok, can my cromimi Jenne have a manual delivery again? Thank you very much.

Edit/ done

#52 Le 05-01-2023 à 23h29

Nouveau Membre

Hii, i need my mouse sunny in cage birchforest to give birth for niveau 11. Thatnk youu /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Edit/ done

#53 Le 17-01-2023 à 16h13

Nouveau Membre
lenaw

Hello, I am on niveau 38 und need spotted babies to level up. Could you please make my cromimi Rosa give birth?
Thank you in advance /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Edit /done

#54 Le 28-01-2023 à 11h15

Nouveau Membre

Hello,I need my cromigirl trixie to give birth in order to pass level 11. I tried asking in the french forum but was told that I was already on level 12 which I don't get since trixie is still pregnant, doesn't have babies and would no way be able to pass level 11. ( On my side I am still at level 11 ) Is it okay if Trixie can have a manual delivery? Thank you.

It's fine now, she just gave birth, thank you anyways!  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

Dernière modification par snowyrina (Le 28-01-2023 à 13h22)

#55 Le 28-01-2023 à 13h14

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Hello snowyrina,
From what we can see everywhere, you are already at level 12!!
See screenshots below...
https://i.postimg.cc/MK5D4FdZ/ccv.png
That's why your request was refused on the French topic!

Yet I see that you only have 2 cros and never had babies, so it must be a display bug!
I'm going to give birth!

it's done !!

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#56 Le 29-01-2023 à 02h09

Nouveau Membre
Kiaracristal

Hi, I'm level 20 and I need my cromimi Aurora to give birth, since it request a new baby cromimi to level up thank you for you attention

Edit/ done

#57 Le 29-01-2023 à 09h56

Nouveau Membre
EliciaJJ

Hey!  /static/images/forum/smilies/etoile.gif
To complete level 38 my bunnies Galaxy and Gloria need their cubs. I hope the babies get **** needed for the task. Thanks for the help! /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Edit/ done for Galaxy and you will have to post another request later, for the rest!

#58 Le 04-02-2023 à 11h33

Nouveau Membre
lenaw

Hello, I am still on niveau 38 because the last cromimi baby was not spotted. So I have to ask for help again.. /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-goutte.gif
Could you please make my bunny Emma give birth?
Thank you!

Edit/ done

#59 Le 04-02-2023 à 22h52

Nouveau Membre
EliciaJJ

Many thanks!
Now my bunny Gloria must have her young ones, please. ******* are still missing for the level. /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Edit/ done ... do not detail the content of missions on the forum: we know them, no need to specify them ... your post has been hidden !

#60 Le 09-02-2023 à 01h50

Nouveau Membre

Hi

I'm at level 20 and one of the missions is for my crimimi called "Pelusa" to have a baby, I need to level up.
thank you very much for your attention, good day
/static/images/forum/smilies/bonbon.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/bonbon.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/bonbon.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/bonbon.gif

Edit/ done

#61 Le 11-02-2023 à 19h16

Membre Apprenti
Ayvmi

Hello, please make my cromimi give birth!
It's a rabbit named blue, I need it for mission 56. Thanks in advance.  The pregnancy has been stuck on day '0' for a week now.  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

signature too large, deleted for not having been modified despite request for a long time

#62 Le 12-02-2023 à 00h19

Membre Apprenti

Hello, I am at level 20 and my chromimi Mel cannot give birth, can you help me?

Edit/ tu as déjà posté sur le forum français : merci de ne pas utiliser cette partie du forum pour faire des doubles demandes ... il est réservé aux vrais anglophones et non pour que les francophones y fassent des doublons !

Dernière modification par nicole42 (Le 12-02-2023 à 00h21)

#63 Le 12-02-2023 à 19h00

Membre Apprenti
Ayvmi

Please make my cro deliver.. it's been stuck on day 0 for ages.
Name: blue
She's a rabbit. I need it for mission 56.

Edit/ we have already say you not make several posts every were : we did it when we'll have time !
I just answered you this evening on the other topic, on  english forum.
So, stop !!!

signature too large, deleted for not having been modified despite request for a long time

#64 Le 13-02-2023 à 13h28

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Julia4521 a écrit :

Hii, I'm at level 56 and yesterday, I got delivered my cromimi(in the French forum), I've got the crobabies age up and they are not what I needed to pass. Can I have my cromimi Miau delivered to see if this time I can have the mision finished? If not, I'll wait until the next level delivery day. Thank you.

Hello
You mustn't post on the both forum : either you are French-speaking and post there, or you are English-speaking and post here ... but not the both to take advantage of double requests!
You can only post on one side, so go where you began ...

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#65 Le 15-02-2023 à 20h37

Nouveau Membre
Emely

Good evening ! For level 38, my lady hamster Carly needs to have her cub please. Thanks in advance

Edit/ done

#66 Le 18-02-2023 à 23h18

Nouveau Membre

Hi,
I'm in level 11 I need my Tea to give birth to proceed.
Thanks in advance

Edit/ done

#67 Le 20-02-2023 à 19h03

Nouveau Membre

HIIIII I am level 11 and I need to have babies to go to the next level, I have two pregnant cromimi Caroline and Katherina I need Caroline to have babies since I don't know if they can have both /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-08.gif

Edit/ done for the first one : it's only possible for ONE crominette.

#68 Le 22-02-2023 à 05h47

Nouveau Membre

Hello, to pass the level 11 I need my cromimi Valentina to give birth please ! Tanks in advance  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

Edit/ done

#69 Le 23-02-2023 à 02h17

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

Hello,

I am in the 38 lvl, needing get crobabies

Cromimi: Narni is pregnant and I want her to get her babies for I get pass of level.

I also want Sayllia to get baby, because my level ask for 3 babies, not only 2 (Narni gonna get only 2).

For the end and get pass to the lev 39, I have to send 3 cromimis, and I will send Narni, Sayllia and Sasukura.

So there is two reasons I need my crogirls get their babies, to get more than 2 crobabies and to get send them, acoompaning Sasukura.

I will be waiting  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Edit/ Done for the delivery of the first Cro mentioned!
You will have to post another request later, for the other one: we proceed one by one!
As for the third, leaving for a permanent career is not one of the conditions for obtaining a manual delivery!
There are other solutions for this...

Alright, i will make another one. I know theres other solution, but I wont send the cromimis I want with me, I will send the cromimis I trained to go, that is the reason I picked up those crogirls and I brought another one to send(sasukura) (because I love my other cromimies) /library/php/forum/views/smilies/hmm.png

Dernière modification par kevilla30 (Le 23-02-2023 à 19h42)

#70 Le 23-02-2023 à 19h43

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

I am in the 38 lvl, needing get other crobaby.

I want Sayllia to get baby, because my level ask for 3 babies, not only 2 (Narni got only 2).

Edit/ done

#71 Le 26-02-2023 à 23h29

Nouveau Membre
Emely

Hello again! For level 38 my hamster Sally needs to have her cubs please. Thanks!  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

Edit/ done

#72 Le 28-02-2023 à 17h26

Nouveau Membre

Hello I am on niveau 20 and I need Anna to give birth ! Thank you so much in advance ! /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-05.gif

Edit/ done

#73 Le 02-03-2023 à 02h29

Nouveau Membre
rubynch

Once again, hopefully third time is the charm: trying to pass level 56, so I need manual delivery for my cromimi Jenne again. Thank you! (am I doing something wrong... does she need a specific partner)

Edit/ done ... not need a specific partner but a cross of 2 species : do you really do that ? /library/php/forum/views/smilies/roll.png

#74 Le 03-03-2023 à 03h42

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

My level aske me to get ****** babies. Ive received 3 crobabies this week, but the first two crobabies are ****** not *******. What Ive to do? continue to ask crobabies till get 3 mixed crobabies?

If the answer is yes, I want  Kawai to get her babies, hoping she gets **** crobabies to I get to next level.. /library/php/forum/views/smilies/hmm.png

Edit/ don't revele the mission on the forum .... and for your question, yes you can : i'll make it soon !

Yet, done !

#75 Le 05-03-2023 à 12h46

Membre Apprenti
Ayvmi

Hi, my first delivery wasn't validated and my cro is about to give birth again but is stuck on day 0 once again. Her name is blue and I need her to give birth for mission 56. Can you help me?  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Edit/ done ... Your signature is too big: you have to reduce it... see HERE the maximum size authorized by the rules (click on the red) !

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6

chargement