Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1 2 3 4 ... 6

#26 Le 27-10-2022 à 05h44

Membre Apprenti
giovy

Hello, my cromimi Fica is pregnant with two babies. I want to call them Tec and Mic. Could you help me hatch? On the other hand, I don't want them to continue reproducing...what do I have to do? I'm level 14. Thank you. /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

Giovy

Edit/ everything is Ok now, you obtained a delivery for your current level 20, on the French topic !

#27 Le 30-10-2022 à 02h26

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

Hello again,
I need to pass to 23 lvl, but I need to send a cromimi to a carreer, for this, one of my cromimi has to be without son, girl/pregnant.

I want to send Narni (cromimi girl) to a carreer, but for now she is pregnant and it impossibilites me to send her.

I wait send her soon, need to go to next level.

Ps.: I dont want to send any C'boy (I need both my cromimis boys).

Wainting feedback  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

#28 Le 31-10-2022 à 03h12

Membre Apprenti
giovy

giovy a écrit :

Hello, my cromimi Fica is pregnant with two babies. I want to call them Tec and Mic. Could you help me hatch? On the other hand, I don't want them to continue reproducing...what do I have to do? I'm level 14. Thank you. /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

Giovy

Could an administrator help me please?

Edit/ done on french topic !

#29 Le 31-10-2022 à 10h00

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Hello Giovy... and all english players,

When Lily297 is not available here, you can always post on the French forum, using Google translation to write in French (as I presently do to write you in "correct english") and the other modos will answer you!

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#30 Le 03-11-2022 à 03h33

Membre Apprenti
kevilla30

Kacahuete a écrit :

Hello Giovy... and all english players,

When Lily297 is not available here, you can always post on the French forum, using Google translation to write in French (as I presently do to write you in "correct english") and the other modos will answer you!

French forum, using Google translation to write in French (as I presently do to write you in "correct english") and the other modos will answer you!

COULD YOU SEND ME THE LINK OF THIS FORUM? I AM NOT FINDING... /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-larme.gif

#31 Le 03-11-2022 à 11h29

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Hello Kevilla ...
It's HERE but especially you must write in french (thanks to Google translator  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/tongue.png) and it's only to pass a level!

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#32 Le 08-11-2022 à 11h24

Nouveau Membre

Hello! I've been stuck on level 11 for about a month now and cannot progress as my cromimi Naomi isn't giving birth due to the bug. It would be much appreciated if you could help out!
Thanks in advance and have a nice day!!

Edit/ Everything is OK, you are now at level 12

#33 Le 09-11-2022 à 07h49

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello Zozof!
Like Kacahuete say you can go on French forum and use Google translator and Kacahuete send us link so you just need to press red ˝HERE˝.

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#34 Le 09-11-2022 à 19h51

Nouveau Membre
lenaw

Hello,
I need help again. /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-goutte.gif
To finish level 20 my Cromimis have to have babies again. I would like Feline to give birth.

Thank you!

Edit/ done

#35 Le 09-11-2022 à 22h19

Nouveau Membre

Hello again /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Lumina needs to give birth again please, I need some Babies for the next level.

Thank youu /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Edit/ everything is OK, you are now at level 43, which does not ask for birth.

#36 Le 13-11-2022 à 13h36

Nouveau Membre
Fikimiki207

Hello again
I need Eli to give birth, last time I failed the objective
i'm still on 56 lvl

thanks for help

Edit/ done

#37 Le 14-11-2022 à 20h42

Nouveau Membre

Hello
I'm at level 11, my cromimi had to have her babies a week ago and I need her to have them to pass the level.
My cromimi is called "Pelusa".

Have a nice day.   /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

Edit/ everything is OK, you are now at level 14, which does not ask for birth.

#38 Le 18-11-2022 à 14h06

Nouveau Membre
Emely

Hallo,
To finish Level 11 my hamster lady " Carly " hast to get her cubs. Can you help me please ?

Edit/ everything is OK, you are now at level 18, which does not ask for birth.

#39 Le 20-11-2022 à 02h10

Nouveau Membre
EliciaJJ

Hi!
I already have two Cromimi that don't want to give birth and I'm still stuck at level 11. It would be great if my bunny Galaxy could have her two cubs. Please help me! Many Thanks  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

Edit/ you have passed this level now!

#40 Le 30-11-2022 à 14h51

Nouveau Membre

hello, I need help, I need my chromimi to have children, I need to pass the level, thanks in advance, her name is mirian, I'm at level 11

Edit/ done

#41 Le 30-11-2022 à 21h50

Nouveau Membre

Hi,

I have level 20 and i need a baby to level up. The mother's name is Tututka.

Thank you  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Edit/ done

#42 Le 01-12-2022 à 13h22

Nouveau Membre

Hello,
I am level 11 and need a baby Cromimi to level up.
I would like my Cromimi-mouse Mirian to give birth.
Thank you so much for your help

Edit/ No need to post twice, it'currently done! 

#43 Le 11-12-2022 à 00h26

Nouveau Membre
rubynch

Hi! I'm at level 56, and I need to breed a ******. My cromimi is named jenne. Did I pick the correct cromimi? Thanks in advance.

Edit/ done ...  yes, it's Ok, but don't detail the missions to keep them secret to the others players !

Dernière modification par rubynch (Le 15-12-2022 à 00h26)

#44 Le 14-12-2022 à 10h43

Nouveau Membre
EliciaJJ

Hi! I need your help again! To complete level 20, my bunny "Galaxy" must have her cub. Thank you very much! /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

Edit/ done for level 20

#45 Le 19-12-2022 à 21h37

Nouveau Membre
Fikimiki207

Hi, I had finally reached 61 level, can you make my 4 girls born their babies finally since the whole bug started. Their names are: Jhin, Amber, Rhaast and Kayn. Thanks for help <3

Edit/ please, read the 1st post of this topic : it's only ONE  Cromimi to pass a level, not when you are level 61 !!

#46 Le 22-12-2022 à 08h03

Nouveau Membre

Hello, I need to go up from level 20 to 21, but for that to happen I need my chromimi to have the puppies.
The pregnant chromimi is Silky.
Thanks. /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

Edit/ done

#47 Le 22-12-2022 à 17h31

Nouveau Membre

I am at level 11 and I need a baby to advance! My cromini I want to give birth is Sophia.

Edit/ done

#48 Le 23-12-2022 à 20h07

Nouveau Membre

Would it be against the "rules" to ask if you could breed my other two girls Eliza and Julie?  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-larme.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Edit/ please, read the first of this topic : it's only ONE to pass your level !

#49 Le 24-12-2022 à 00h47

Nouveau Membre
Emely

Hello! To complete level 20, my hamster "Carly" must have her baby. Please help me. Thank you and Merry Christmas  /static/images/forum/smilies/etoile.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Edit/ done

#50 Le 28-12-2022 à 02h53

Nouveau Membre
rainhacromimi

Hey /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif I am on level 11, I tried to get babies from multiple cromimis, but the one that was supposed to have delivered was my albino girl  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif her name is Cringe. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Edit/ done ... your signature is too big: thank you for looking at the topic sent in following link clic, here and put it in the regulation size quickly! 

rainha cromimi
https://i.postimg.cc/c4BbfWqT/souris-domestique-satine.jpg

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1 2 3 4 ... 6

chargement