Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

#1 Le 23-09-2023 à 01h26

Nouveau Membre
mariloo

Hello, I'm sorry if it seems kinda useless, since it in't actually ruining the game for me (also, sorry if my english sounds bad)

But a coulpe weeks ago, I logged again after a couple of days away (since I was at a camp and forgot to pause my game). So as expected, my cromimis were all angry, than after I fed them and all they all were looking happy.
than later, I sent my cromiguy to a career, there were only this one male and 2 cromigirl who were both pregnant with him(I did that bc I didn't know 'bout the bug and I though only my cromigirl was bugged :'> ), so after he was gone, my first cromigirl turned angry!
At first I though it was a funny feature, and would quickly dissapear, but days passed, and she was still angry, it couldn't be bc of the male mouse, since as I've already sent many males to careers beafore, in past accounts (that are deleted, ofc) and this never happens before! also the other female seems preety fine...and also, it was 31 days ago! (I checked it rn :"> )
I've already taken she to the doctor, since I though she was sick but with the wrong sprite, and he even said she's happy! so if you guys have already seen this before, any help would be welcome, thank u in advance <3
PS: forgot to mention,  she's with all the 5 hearts of moral, she's just mad w/no reason

again, sorry if its not that important, first time posting in this topic
good evening y'all  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-05.gif

Dernière modification par mariloo (Le 23-09-2023 à 01h45)

#2 Le 23-09-2023 à 12h29

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Hello,
It may take a little time to become happy again, after a period of lack of care: now everything is normal for your CroGirl, as I can see!

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#3 Le 23-09-2023 à 18h46

Nouveau Membre
mariloo

Kacahuete a écrit :

Hello,
It may take a little time to become happy again, after a period of lack of care: now everything is normal for your CroGirl, as I can see!

Hello!
oh, i feel relieved then, thank you!  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

chargement