Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

#1 Le 11-06-2022 à 19h05

Nouveau Membre
Saay231

tengo un problema, mi crimimi esta embarazada, ya debio dar a luz hace unos días pero no lo ha hecho.

espero respuestas. gracias /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-larme.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

#2 Le 13-06-2022 à 07h02

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello! If you don't understand me translate it please.
This is forum for English spreakers and there in forum for Spanish spreakers and you can go on forum for Spanish spreakers! Its ok if you are lost or comfused in this game and I where too when I start to play. The first ones in forum when you come in forum is for Spanish spreakers and last 2 is for English spreakers. And administrators are working to slove this problem.  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#3 Le 13-06-2022 à 22h16

Nouveau Membre
Saay231

Thanks for the info /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

#4 Le 14-06-2022 à 13h06

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Not problem /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

chargement