Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Pages : 1

#1 Le 16-06-2022 à 17h59

Nouveau Membre

Hi, my little cromimis are at the age of 7 and 8 days for few weeks and they are not ageing anymore. How can i fix that? /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-goutte.gif

#2 Le 17-06-2022 à 12h23

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hmm... Did you try log out and log in? Maybe just a glich but if you try and it didin't works then I will tell administrators so they will see what they can do.

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#3 Le 18-06-2022 à 20h39

Nouveau Membre

It is a glitch. I had the same problem a little while ago. Eventually my cromimis grew but it took a little while. I thought that it might had something to do with the endlessly pregnant cromigirls because it happened around the same time as that. the growing thing might fix itself after a little while.

#4 Le 20-06-2022 à 07h27

Membre Habitué
Rina58

So then we don't need to call administrators?

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

Pages : 1

chargement