Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

#1 Le 11-12-2021 à 00h14

Nouveau Membre
Peacegiver

Hello!
I'm not sure if this is the right section for this question, but I can't find another place (I speak English and am still a new player). My Cromibabies aren't aging at all. It's been close to a week since they were born, but it still says they'll be adolescents in 3 days. Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you in advance for the help!  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

#2 Le 11-12-2021 à 00h27

Administrateur
lily297

Hi Peacegiver,

Yes, you are in the right section /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png This is a glich, you're not doing anything wrong! Some other players have been experiencing similar issues.

The game owner has been informed and is working on the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

☆☆☆

#3 Le 11-12-2021 à 19h18

Nouveau Membre
Peacegiver

Hi Lily
Thank you so much, this was very reassuring!
/static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

#4 Le 18-12-2021 à 03h28

Nouveau Membre
Peacegiver

Hello again!
Sorry to bother you again, but my babies have stopped aging again, and it's been several days since they should have been adolescents. Thank you so much for the help!  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

#5 Le 18-12-2021 à 10h33

Administrateur
lily297

Hi!

No bother at all! Thank you for informing me, other players are probably in the same situation as you, your message can maybe help them too. I am going to inform the game owner again.

Have a great day!

EDIT: I have a few questions, maybe you can help me identify the source of the problem:

- Do you play every day?
- If you do, do you have to log in when you open the game?
- Do you receive your Gold Mimis everyday?

The game should automatically disconnect you when you close your internet browser. I think that's a bug because it used to deconnect any player after 30 or 20 minutes of inactivity.

I am asking this because I can see on your info that the last time you connected was on the 14th (which obviously isn't true because you wrote this message today).

If you haven't been logging in with your password every time maybe you can try to log out and then log in again. (Hover your mouse over the button in the top right corner and then click on "Log out")
/static/images/forum/smilies/etoile.gif

☆☆☆

#6 Le 20-12-2021 à 05h07

Nouveau Membre
Peacegiver

Hello!
Thank you for answering. They started aging again the day after I posted this. So sorry to bother you!
To answer your questions, yes, I play every day, yes it closes when I close my internet browser, and no, I don't get my Gold Mimis every day.
Thank you so much again! You guys are awesome and your game is really fun!  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

#7 Le 20-12-2021 à 09h35

Administrateur
lily297

Hi!

Awesome! I hope it will stay that way! /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Thank you for your answers.

Concerning the Gold Mimis, some other players are in the same case as you and the game owner is working on it!

Thank you, have an exellent week! /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

☆☆☆

#8 Le 15-03-2022 à 13h28

Nouveau Membre
guineadragon

my gae is facing the same problems

#9 Le 26-05-2022 à 03h16

Nouveau Membre

Hello.
I have had a problem for cromimi birthing. I have waited for more than 5 days for the cromimi to birth but until now,there is still no babies.
Thank you

#10 Le 26-05-2022 à 07h43

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello, im sorry For bother.
I know I write it For 3 but I still didin't get babys and it always says theyre Will give birth in 0 days but they didin't give birth and its been 3 days.

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 26-05-2022 à 07h43)

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#11 Le 26-05-2022 à 11h23

Nouveau Membre
Marilouloutte

I have the same problem, my cromimi can't give birth since two days, it says "0 days"... Do you know how to solve this problem ?

#12 Le 26-05-2022 à 18h46

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Please tell us how to solve this problem

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#13 Le 26-05-2022 à 19h09

Membre Apprenti
murderinuralsk
Prenons le thé.

Yup. Got the same. Don't worry though, it should be fixed soon.

#14 Le 26-05-2022 à 19h31

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Okay im still waything from tomorrow 4 days

#15 Le 28-05-2022 à 10h43

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Hello
Answer HERE ! /library/php/forum/views/smilies/wink.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

chargement