Cromimi, mouse game, hamster game, ferret game! Cromimi breeding game - us.Cromimi.com
Cromimi_Loading

The game: Cromimi

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 The 06-29-2012 at 23h39

Cromimi in Training
Mime-chan

2 of my cromigirls are pregnant but i didn't do anything. I am happy but was tring to take my time. Is this something that happeness or is it just me? /library/php/forum/views/smilies/neutral

#2 The 06-30-2012 at 08h49

Cromimi in Training
Momo65

It's because you filled all of the requirements to have one, check the book of reproduction and the first page to come up will be showing why your cromimi can have babies (love nest, three hearts of love. etc.) If you don't want them to have any again just move one to another cage.

If you don't have one of the books and your cromimi got pregnant then it might be a bug.

#3 The 06-30-2012 at 09h28

Cromimi'Modo
Amaris

It has happened as well to me. Once I wanted 2 CromimiGirls to have babies and it end up that all three that were in the cage got pregnant although only two of them were flirting. And it just happened now that I moved my Cromimis to different cages and one Girl got pregnant over night without flirting at all. I expect that it happens when the Cromimis are friendy and in love (full hearts ) in a pair, all the time so they don't need 'extra' flirting.  Momo65 is right, if one of the conditions to have a baby is not fulfiled they cannot have babies. In fact I remove baby bottle for now.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/091/7/d/amaris_banner_small_2_by_yozoraarashi-d6018we.gif

#4 The 06-30-2012 at 22h56

Cromimi in Training
Mime-chan

Thank you so much I was going to move the girls and boyd but didn't now I am. /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content

Topic closed

Pages : 1

Cromimi in my favoritesF.A.Q
chargement